Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I saw some fried bologna sandwich recipes, but none like my dad used to make me. I know it sounds odd, but give it a try.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice bologna
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- Brown bologna in frying pan, just enough for it to get hot. The trick is to make a few pinwheel slices so it doesn't shrink up.
- Toast bread to your liking.
- Spread peanut butter on warm bread and put bologna right on there.
- I always wait a minute to eat for the peanut butter to get nice and melty.