1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter French Toast
My kids loved this when they were little. It was an all time favorite. Easy too! The amounts are guess work,but its so easy you'll have no problem. The peanut butter gets all melty and forms a delicious 'syrup' inside. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on one piece of bread, and top with second slice, to make a sandwich.
- 2Dip the sandwich in the beaten egg, coating both sides throughly.
- 3Melt butter in pan,and place the sandwich in the pan. Turn it over once in order to brown both sides.
- 4Remove from pan and place on plate. Serve with syrup, and a sprinkle of confectioners sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.3
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 242.0 mg
- Sodium 565.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g