Recipe by mums the word
From The $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook. My kids have recently gotten into fondue and its a great way to get them to eat their fruit. I haven't tried this one yet, but have to return this book to the library. This can be served as an ice cream topping as well.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart slow cooker, combine peanut butter, both kinds of milk, chips and butter, mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until smooth, stirring once during the cooking time.
- Arrange dippers on a platter around the fondue - apples, banana, marshmallows, graham teddy crackers, etc. You can then roll the dippers into crushed nuts if desired.
- Note - If the fondue is too thick, stir in a bit more milk.