Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the 1961 "Lutheran Favorites" of St. James Lutheran Church, Howard Lake, Minnesota. Submitted by Mrs. Walter Engel.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
To roll in
- thin powdered sugar frosting
- fine coconut or ground peanuts
- Combine sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add rice krispies.
- Put in greased pan and chill.
- Cut in bars and roll finger length.
- Dip in a thin powdered sugar frosting.
- Then roll in fine coconut or ground peanuts.
- Keep in refrigerator till used.