Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Only 4 WW points.
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup light margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 whole egg whites, slightly beaten
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, combine margarine, 1/3 cup milk, and egg whites.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, honey, remaining milk, and vanilla extract.
- Place 2 tablespoons batter into prepared cups.
- Spoon rounded teaspoon of cream cheese mixture into center of each.
- Fill cups half full with remaining batter, one tablespoon each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
These are very good. I love the filling inside and people are always in awe of how they are made. I've also frozen them and that has worked just fine. Oh, and if you make them slightly smaller and make 13 or 14 of them, they'll drop to 3 pts each. ;)