Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in Country Woman magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I plan to use Pillsbury reduced sugar brownie mix, sugar free chocolate chips, no sugar added peanut butter and Splenda sugar blend.
- 18 ounces fudge brownie mix (1 pkg 8-inch square pan size)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chocolate chips. For filling, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full with batter. Drop filling by teaspoonfuls into the center of each cupcake. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownie portion comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator.
wonderful, moist, & sinful!! the only change i made is used mascarpone cheese in place of the cream cheese) these are truly a chocolate/peanut butter delight! thank you for sharing internetnut!! =)