Recipe by Hadice
This comes from Jif.com. Use any peanut butter you like. I like to top mine with crunchy peanut butter and syrup. Makes me hungry just thinking about it!
Top Review by stephstew
Loved this recipe! The pancakes turned out so light and fluffy. I got thumbs up from the hubby as well as my peanut butter obsessed 4 year old. They topped theirs with syrup but I used grape jelly. I cooked up some turkey bacon to go along with them. I may or may not have made a PB and jelly bacon pancake sandwich :D
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, beat egg with peanut butter.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add to the dry ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Cook on a lightly greased skillet till bubbles break on the surface.
- Flip to cook the other side.