Peanut Butter Fantasy Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the Brownie mix, Egg and Applesauce (or oil), then add Nuts & Milk Chocolate Chips, and pour batter into a greased or sprayed 9x13 cake pan; set aside.
- Next, mix 2nd layer ingredients (Cream Cheese, Egg, Powdered Sugar and Peanut Butter) and spoon or pipe over 1st layer, then swirl batter with a knife so some of the peanut butter layer goes to the bottom.
- Last sprinkle a few extra Milk Chocolate Chips on top and bake for 35 minutes turning off the oven and continuing to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Let Brownies cool completely and slice.
- These Brownies can be refrigerated for up to 1 week!
- The Peanut Butter can be omitted if you just want cream cheese Brownies.