This is my healthy version of peanut butter balls. This is super easy! Make substitutions and use whatever you have available in your kitchen. Just be careful to watch your ratios. Enjoy!
- Mix peanut butter, oatmeal, sunflower seeds, raisins, and honey.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Mix equal amounts of flax seeds and wheat germ in a bowl and roll the balls in this mixture (optional).
- Let balls sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Additional Notes:
- You can make some substitutions with the ingredients. For example, substitute the raisins for chocolate chips or chopped nuts instead of sunflower seeds. There are many possibilities, just be careful and keep the ratios consistent.
- Also, I used natural peanut butter which caused my mixture to be more dry. If this is the case add a little milk; about 1/2 tablespoon at a time.