This is a recipe I got from my sister a few years back. We always make them around Easter and they are a big hit. Cooking time is freezing/refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter and cream cheese in bowl.
- 2Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- 3Mix well.
- 4You may have to refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
- 5Put some powdered sugar on your hands and make small egg shapes.
- 6Place on waxed paper on a cookie sheet and freeze until hard.
- 7Melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals.
- 8Dip eggs into chocolate.
- 9Cover completely.
- 10Place back on waxed paper and freeze until chocolate sets.
- 11Keep refrigerated or frozen.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g