Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Adopted in the Great RecipeZaar Adoption of 2005. Hope to make and update soon.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 18 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and peanut butter, mixing well.
- Add sugar and mix well with hands.
- Add rice krispies and mini chocolate chips and gradually shape into eggs.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Melt regular sized chocolate chips and shortening in a double broiler. Stir until smooth.
- Dip eggs and place onto a wax paper covered baking sheet and place in refrigerator.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.