- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 lb milk chocolate confectionary coating, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- colored sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and marshmallow cream until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; form into egg shapes. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip eggs into candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet; immediately decorate with sprinkles if desired. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.