Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
These have no cream cheese so you can safely place these little cuties right in the Easter baskets without worry. You can personalize these for your family and make a bunch of smaller eggs or one or two big ones. You choose the size.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened slightly
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (24 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together. Add the sugar and vanilla, blend thoroughly.
- Shape the "dough" into egg shapes and refrigerate on waxed paper for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the eggs, covering completely. Let cool on waxed paper.
- Decorate or personalize with names and place in fluted cupcake papers.