Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe at the Taste of Home website and just finished making it! Kids say its "Delish!" Pretty easy and kinda fun! Recipe says that it makes 16 but I got 20, I think I made mine a little smaller??
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- pastel candy sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add the confectioners' sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Shape into 16 eggs;.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening;.
- Stir until smooth.
- Dip eggs in chocolate; allow excess to drip off .
- Decorate with sprinkles; return eggs to wax paper.
- Chill until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.