Recipe by ~Naren-lee~
Found this recipe at the Taste of Home website and just finished making it! Kids say its "Delish!" Pretty easy and kinda fun! Recipe says that it makes 16 but I got 20, I think I made mine a little smaller??
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- pastel candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add the confectioners' sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Shape into 16 eggs;.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening;.
- Stir until smooth.
- Dip eggs in chocolate; allow excess to drip off .
- Decorate with sprinkles; return eggs to wax paper.
- Chill until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.