Leslie in Texas's Note:
These remind me of the Girl Scout peanut butter sandwich cookies--they're wonderful and "healthy" too with the oat flour! This recipe comes from an old Quaker Oats recipe booklet that I've had for over 15 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ground oat flour: Place 1 to 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (quick or old-fashioned) in blender or food processor.
- 2Blend or process for about 60 seconds.
- 3Makes about 1 cup oat flour.
- 4Beat together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 5Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- 6Add combined dry ingredients: mix well.
- 7Stir in peanuts.
- 8Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork dipped in sugar to form a crisscross pattern.
- 9Bake in a preheated oven (350°) for about 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Dreams
Serving Size: 1 (1314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g