Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like peanut butter, you will like this lite dessert. Only 4 WW points.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons peter pan reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 cup diced banana (1 medium)
- 6 keebler peanut butter graham crackers, made into large crumbs (2-1/2 inch)
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, milk powder and water.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Blend in peanut butter and Cool Whip Lite.
- Stir in bananas and cracker crumbs.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes.