1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Doggie Cookies
My little doggie who doesn't care for many store-bought doggie treats, just loves these. Note: the actual recipe did not call for brown sugar, but I added it in for a bit of sweetness, you have the option of adding it or not)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3In a bowl, combine water, oil, eggs, peanut butter, brown sugar (if using) and 2 tbsp vanilla.
- 4In another bowl, combine flours, cornmeal and oats.
- 5Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients; beat with an electric mixture until smooth.
- 6Roll the dough into a ball, and place it on a sheet of floured wax paper.
- 7Roll or pat out the dough to a thickness of 1/4- 1/2 inch.
- 8Cut the dough with a cookie cutter (preferably one shaped like a doggie biscuit), and place the bicuits on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the heat and leave the bicuits in the oven for 1 hour with the heat turned off.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Doggie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g