1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Dog Treats
1 hr 10 mins
CookingBaking Girl's Note:
a healthy treat for dogs to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix together flour,oatmeal, and peanut butter.
- 2add hot water to make firm dough. Use more water if dough is too dry.
- 3Knead dough on a floured surface. a counter works well.
- 4Roll dough with a rolling pin or flatten with your hands until it is about a 1/4 inch thick. Keep a little flour in case the rolling pin or your hands get sticky.
- 5cut dough with your favorite cookie cutter.
- 6grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 7place biscuits on cookie sheet.
- 8bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes
- 9let biscuits cool for an hour and put in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.4 g