Recipe by CookingBaking Girl
a healthy treat for dogs to eat.
Top Review by Mmmama
These were fun to make. We have a 3 pound dog, so halved the recipe and still ended up with a ton. Instead of rolling them out, we just rolled them between our hands and pressed them to the right thickness. Our little pup loves peanut butter and ate these right up! Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together flour,oatmeal, and peanut butter.
- add hot water to make firm dough. Use more water if dough is too dry.
- Knead dough on a floured surface. a counter works well.
- Roll dough with a rolling pin or flatten with your hands until it is about a 1/4 inch thick. Keep a little flour in case the rolling pin or your hands get sticky.
- cut dough with your favorite cookie cutter.
- grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- place biscuits on cookie sheet.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes
- let biscuits cool for an hour and put in the fridge.