Recipe by Chef Erin22
These are a healthy and easy treat to make for your pet to know they are getting something good for them.
Top Review by Not Martha
Chef Erin! Thank you for a great recipe! <br/>I substituted sodium free chicken broth for the milk for more dog appeal.<br/>My Little Matty LOVES them.<br/><br/>P.S. Sweet doggie!
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml skim milk
- 236.59 ml organic peanut butter
- 14.79 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- note to make wheat free use garbanzo flour instead of whole wheat.
- Mix all ingredients well to make a thick dough, knead a few times. Roll out onto a floured surfaced to about 1/4-1/2 inch thickness and use cookie cutters to make shapes.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Let sit in oven to cool, this will make them crunchy, let cool out of oven makes them a little softer.
- I recommend storing them in the fridge during the hot months and then in a container in the cupboard during the cooler months. Lasts up to 3 weeks.