Recipe by threeovens
These are so easy to make and your pups will just love these. They are sweetened with molasses which healthier than sugar because it is less processed. Keeps 2 weeks in a treat jar; 5 weeks refrigerated; 6 months frozen.
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I made these exactly as written and used a bone-shaped cookie cutter. They smelled really good as they baked. My rottweiler, Max, said to definitely give them 5 stars. He couldn't even wait for them to cool off after they came out of the oven. I had a hard time keeping him away from them. The biscuits soft and cakey and Max seems to like them a lot. Made for July 2013 Aus/NZ Swap.
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml rolled oats
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat milk
- 236.59 ml peanut butter (use natural, not sweetened)
- 14.79 ml molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, and baking powder.
- Gradually mix in the milk, peanut butter, and molasses.
- Knead until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness (or use your hands, this dough is easy to work with).
- Cut out shapes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn off heat and let cool in oven or cool on wire racks.