1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
These are so easy to make and your pups will just love these. They are sweetened with molasses which healthier than sugar because it is less processed. Keeps 2 weeks in a treat jar; 5 weeks refrigerated; 6 months frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Whisk together the flour, oats, and baking powder.
- 3Gradually mix in the milk, peanut butter, and molasses.
- 4Knead until a soft dough forms.
- 5Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness (or use your hands, this dough is easy to work with).
- 6Cut out shapes and place on baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes; turn off heat and let cool in oven or cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g