These are so easy to make and your pups will just love these. They are sweetened with molasses which healthier than sugar because it is less processed. Keeps 2 weeks in a treat jar; 5 weeks refrigerated; 6 months frozen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, and baking powder.
- Gradually mix in the milk, peanut butter, and molasses.
- Knead until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness (or use your hands, this dough is easy to work with).
- Cut out shapes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn off heat and let cool in oven or cool on wire racks.
I made these exactly as written and used a bone-shaped cookie cutter. They smelled really good as they baked. My rottweiler, Max, said to definitely give them 5 stars. He couldn't even wait for them to cool off after they came out of the oven. I had a hard time keeping him away from them. The biscuits soft and cakey and Max seems to like them a lot. Made for July 2013 Aus/NZ Swap.