1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Devil Cookies
I got this off the side of a Devil's Food cake mix box. They are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, combine 6 ounces of the peanut butter chips, cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well.
- 3Drop dough by well-rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 9 to 12 minutes Cool 2 minutes, then remove to rack. Cool completely.
- 5In a small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients, stirring constantly.
- 6Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Devil Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1828.7
- Calories from Fat 998
- Total Fat 110.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 1832.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 114.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g