Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this off the side of a Devil's Food cake mix box. They are delicious!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips, divided
- 1⁄2 cup reserved peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine 6 ounces of the peanut butter chips, cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well.
- Drop dough by well-rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes Cool 2 minutes, then remove to rack. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set.
Really good cookie. I didn't use the glaze either as it would put it over the top, I think. Thanks so much for posting!
I was late getting started with holiday baking this year and wanted to get some things made quickly, so I pulled out some cake mixes. Instead of peanut butter chips I used baking reese's peanut butter cups and left off the glaze. These were a big hit, and were quick and easy to make. Thanks.
Yummmm! These are great and couldn't get much easier! I skipped the glaze as they didn't need it for my taste. Thanks for the recipe!