Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a super easy recipe made with cake mix- really chewy and delicious. This was featured in Kraft Food & Family Magazine.
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Mix with electric mixer on low for 2 minutes and then high for 2 minutes. The mix is very dense- I found myself finishing the mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon 1 inch balls onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Criss cross with a fork to semi-flatten. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet, transfer to wire reack to finish cooling. Serve.
I love this recipe and thank you for putting it here! I lost my magazine with it and was so happy to find it here!! These are soft and chewy and soooo easy to do. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate and peanut butter!!