- 2 -3 1⁄4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons skim milk powder
- 3 teaspoons honey
- use your imagination for the amount water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients together but first the peanut butter, powder milk,honey,water.
- the order you put them in is very important.
- use a bowl or any recipient.
- them mix for 2 minutes.
- and you are ready to smooth that on a slice of bread , toasted or not as you prefer.
- to your health . please enjoy!
- remember you can use this as creamy icing on cakes, muffins,biscuits, bread, etc -- .