Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Homemade smooth (1 cup) or crunchy (1 1/2 cup) peanut butter. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Oil may rise to the top. If this occurs, stir before using.
- 2 cups roasted shelled peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (omit if salted peanuts are used)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process ingredients continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The ground peanuts will form a ball which will slowly disappear.
- Continue to process until the desired consistency is obtained.
- For crunchy peanut butter, stir in 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the processing is completed.