Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade smooth (1 cup) or crunchy (1 1/2 cup) peanut butter. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Oil may rise to the top. If this occurs, stir before using.
- 2 cups roasted shelled peanuts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (omit if salted peanuts are used)
- Process ingredients continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The ground peanuts will form a ball which will slowly disappear.
- Continue to process until the desired consistency is obtained.
- For crunchy peanut butter, stir in 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the processing is completed.
yummy yummy - turned out fantastic and amazingly easy! I will definitely make this again!
This peanut butter tastes sooo good! Better than anything I have bought. Very easy to make. I added the ingredients into a food processor and it was done in no time. Thanks for sharing!
thanks for sharing this... i know have yet another way to use up great big bags of peanuts a friend of ours gives us.. plus the kids will like it when they can make their own..