Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dessert if you're watching your weight (or even if you're not)! 1 Weight Watchers point per serving.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped dessert topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir in syrup.
- Fold mixture into whipped topping until well combined.
- Spoon into 12 paper muffin cups, freeze for at least 1 hour.
Very nice little frozen treat! They look too light in color to be that chocolatey-tasting, so the taste was a pleasant surprise when I tried them. Very simple to make, this will be a summer regular in my freezer! Add-in: I gave a couple of coworkers copies of this recipe. One of the GUYS actually went to a 24-hour grocery store that night after work (we work second shift) to pick up the ingredients for it. Since his concern is carbs and not so much fats, he mixed some chopped peanuts into his batch (I personally prefer them without, but I don't go out of my way to eat nuts either). Either way, five stars all around
This was delicious! A little messy though (did not freeze solid). I may try freezing a dollop in between two graham crackers for a low fat ice cream sandwich. Might be nice to eliminate the choc syrup and use chocolate graham crackers!
These were so easy to make and nice to have around for a little snack.