Recipe by Aroostook
Finally found this one in a church cookbook! This is for OzMartha who has a difficult time finding Reeces Cups down under!! =)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 teaspoons paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, butter, br.
- sugar and confectioners sugar together.
- Set aside.
- Melt chocolate bits, veg.
- shortening and wax.
- Place small paper liners in muffin tins.
- Put a small amount of chocolate on bottom.
- Add small amount of peanut butter mixture next.
- Cover with more chocolate.