Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I took this recipe from chow.com but modified it extensively to fit my own tastes. The goal for making this recipe was that I was trying to mimic Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (No Sugar Added)
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs (Crumbled fine like a powder)
- 1⁄4 cup saltine crumbs (Crumbled fine like a powder)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all filling ingredients together with an electric mixer until combined and it resembles a cookie dough. Set aside.
- Put all crust ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave just until chocolate chips and butter has melted. After the chocolate and butter has melted, mix it all together until combined. If the mixture seems too wet, add some more cookie crumbs.
- Final Product:.
- In a muffin pan lined with muffin cups, spoon rounded teaspoons of the crust mixture into the cups. Spread the crust mixture in the cups around so it cover the bottom completely and goes up the side a bit so it makes a well for your filling. Now add rounded tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture to your cups and spread it around to the edges. Place the pan into the refrigerator or freezer and allow to cool so that the chocolate crust can harden.
- Eat it.