Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, little tart-like cookies with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the center
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 48 reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Place one ball in each cup of a greased mini-muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- While baking, unwrap Peanut Butter Cups.
- After cookies come out of the oven, place 1 Peanut Butter Cup in each cookie.
- Let them cool completely.
- Using a butter knife, carefully remove cookies from pan.
Fabulous recipe!! Made these today and took to work and everyone LOVED them. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you Babybub for a great little recipe for a deluxe version of the p.b. cookie. These little gems are really yummy. I got 48 just like the recipe states. However my bag of Reeces' p.b. cups only had 35. So, I improvised by using some Hershey easter eggs. Equally as yummy. Made for Spring's PAC '09~