Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
This tastes just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Top Review by PinkCherryBlossom
I found this recipe very easy to make. I used small cake cases and made individual sweets. If you decided to do this I advise doubling the chocolate mix as you will get about 60 sweets. I also found that once I had made the recipe I didn't want to eat them as I knew what went into them! They have been gratefully received by the bigger half's flatmates! I gave four stars as I found I needed at least half a cup less sugar and double the amount of topping! Others may find their own favorite recipe but thankyou for curing me of my addiction to these!
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9 x 13 baking pan with foil.
- Melt 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter over low heat.
- Pour over powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together and press into prepared pan.
- Melt together chocolate chips and 2 tsp peanut butter. Spread over mixture in pan.
- Let cool until chocolate is firm and cut into small squares.