Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kid's Love these. Try frosting the Cupcake Cones with Kittencal's Really Easy and Good Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Kittencal's Chocolate Frosting/Icing
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 dozen flat bottomed ice cream cones
- assorted candy sprinkles (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, blend together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Place ice cream cones in muffin tins.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter into each wafer cone, filling 3/4 inch from top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Frost and decorate as desired.