Peanut Butter Cupcake Cones
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, blend together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Place ice cream cones in muffin tins.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter into each wafer cone, filling 3/4 inch from top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Frost and decorate as desired.