This is another recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Tarts made by scratch instead of refrigerated cookie dough. This recipe is the best and one year I made a ton of these for the holidays and packaged them up in cellophane bags with ribbons as gifts. Perfect for cookie swaps as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, eggs and vanilla together with mixer.
- 2Sift in dry ingredients.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Form into balls about the size of walnuts and then roll in sugar.
- 5Put balls into a mini muffin pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 6Bake at 8 minutes at 375.
- 7Take out of oven and press candies into the center of the cookies.
- 8Put back in the oven for 3 minutes more.
- 9Remove from oven and cool in pans until set enough to remove gently from tins.
- 10Use tip of knife to get them out.
- 11*refrigerating the cups ahead of time makes them easier to handle when removing them from the wrappers, don't skip this.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Tarts (2)
Serving Size: 1 (1320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2782.0
- Calories from Fat 1107
- Total Fat 123.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1834.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 376.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 219.0 g
- Protein 58.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: