Recipe by A Joyful Riot
Peanut butter + chocolate: The classic flavor duo meets up with popcorn for the perfect party snack.
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature peanut butter cup
- chocolate-covered peanuts
- popped kettle corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together powdered peanut butter and hot chocolate (equal parts of each) in a small bowl.
- Pour into a shaker bottle if desired.
- Scoop prepared kettle corn into a bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, then drizzle chocolate all over popcorn and shake/stir to distribute over all the kernels.
- Sprinkle chocolate peanut butter seasoning mix all over popcorn, then shake/stir again to stick to melted chocolate.
- Add mini peanut butter cups and chocolate covered peanuts to the popcorn and finish with a final drizzle of melted chocolate.
- Optionally add crushed or whole peanuts, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, and/or chocolate peanut butter candies to the mix.