Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this recipe because it is so easy. I made this recipe up myself. It is rich but very good. It is the first pie to go at our church dinners.
- 0.75 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (8 ounce) marshmallow cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 6 -8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 chocolate 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese and peanut butter with an electric mixer. Add the marshmallow cream.
- Fold in Cool Whip until blended.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Place mini peatnut butter cups around pie as decoration.
- Very Important! Pie must chill overnight. Pie will set-up and is ready to eat. If pie is not chilled overnight it will stay runny.