Recipe by lilkittykt
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking ** cook time is actually chill time**
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 reduced-fat 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the pudding and milk until thickend, whisk in th epeanut butter and 1 C whipped topping, stir in the peanut butter cups.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, then spread the remaining 1/2 C whipped topping over the pie.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.