1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Cup Parfait (Diabetic)
1 hr 15 mins
This is based on Chef #169430's Annacia's Butterscotch Peanut Pudding. THIS MAKES 2 LARGE SERVINGS. YOU CAN SERVE FOUR SMALLER SERVINGS. "Cook" time is refrigeration time. NOTE: Zaar does not recognize several ingredients, but there is no added sugar in any of them, so 12g of the 13g sugar listed is from the milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28.34 g package fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 44.37 ml no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 473.18 ml nonfat milk
- 354.88 ml sugar-free Cool Whip, thawed
- 14.79 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 14.79 ml dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1Put peanut butter and 2/3 cup milk in a bowl and beat with whisk until smooth.
- 2Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat with whisk until just starting to thicken, about 1 minute.
- 3Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Mixture will be quite thick.
- 4Take out half of the pudding and divide between two stemmed red wine glasses. Smooth with back of spoon.
- 5Add cocoa powder to remaining pudding and mix thoroughly.
- 6Divide remaining Cool Whip between both glasses, on top of first layer. Smooth with back of spoon.
- 7Divide remaining pudding (chocolate mix) between both glasses and smooth with back of spoon.
- 8Sprinkle half of chopped nuts on top of each.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Parfait (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 358.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
no-sugar-added peanut butter
sugar-free Cool Whip