Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cook's Country mag Oct/Nov 2005. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 10 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped coarse
- 10 mini Snickers candy bars, chopped coarse
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Stir ice cream and peanut butter cups together in large bowl until combined. Return to freezer until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Snickers bars and cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted into chunky sauce. Remove from heat.
- Scoop ice cream into four bowls and spoon warm sauce over it. Serve.