Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Can't remember where I got this recipe, but it's become my 'signature' thing to bring to potluck and events. Looks like you worked really hard on them, but they are so easy! The hardest thing about this recipe is unwrapping the little peanut butter cups!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees c).
- 2. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- 3. Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- 4. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan (I use a teflon pan).
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes - NO LONGER!. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.