1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
out of here's Note:
This cookie is very moist and crackly on the outside. My grandsons love these! The peanut butter cup adds to the goodness! www.recipezaar.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together oleo, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Add the flour, soda and salt; cream well.
- 4Shape the dough into meat-ball size balls.
- 5Roll in some granulated sugar.
- 6Place on insulated cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, top each cookie with peanut butter cup, pressing the peanut butter cup into the cookie.
- 9Cookies will crack; bake 2 minutes more.
- 10I put these in the fridge so chocolate can harden, then put into cookie can or zip-lock bags.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 218.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: