Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
Great Gift Idea!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix In A Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Set aside.
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 quart''wide mouth'' canning jar.
- Press each layer firmly in place. (It will be a tight fit.)
- Add chopped peanut butter cups last.
- Attach these directions to Jar:
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Remove peanut butter cups from jar; Set aside.
- Empty remaining cookie mix into large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened to room temperature. (DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE.)
- Add in 1 egg, slightly beaten, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
- Mix in peanut butter cups.
- Shape into walnut sized balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.