Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
very decadent, simple to prepare desert. Make ahead, needs to chill
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven 325.
- combine cookie crumbs and margarine.
- press in bottom of 9 in springform pan.
- bake for 15 minute.
- combine eggs, sugar cream cheese and peanut butter untill completely blended.
- pour into pan.
- bake for 65 minutes untill set.
- loosen cake from sides with cool butter knife (this prevents cracking).
- cool completely.
- microwave frosting for 1 minute.
- pour onto cooled cake.
- refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.