Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
very decadent, simple to prepare desert. Make ahead, needs to chill
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, no low fat (creamy)
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate frosting (I like duncan hines)
- Pre-heat oven 325.
- combine cookie crumbs and margarine.
- press in bottom of 9 in springform pan.
- bake for 15 minute.
- combine eggs, sugar cream cheese and peanut butter untill completely blended.
- pour into pan.
- bake for 65 minutes untill set.
- loosen cake from sides with cool butter knife (this prevents cracking).
- cool completely.
- microwave frosting for 1 minute.
- pour onto cooled cake.
- refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.