Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
White chocolate with a milk chocolate swirl. Easy and WONDERFUL! Note: 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup tahini can be used instead of the 3/4 cup peanut butter if desired.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (225 g) bag white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips (this is a guess, you need 3-4 chips per candy)
- Put the peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes until melted (stir thoroughly every minute or so).
- Spoon mixture into little tin foil candy cups (not all the way to the top or it will over flow) and drop 3 to 4 milk chocolate chips on top.
- After several minutes, the milk chocolate will start to melt, take a toothpick and make a swirled pattern with the milk chocolate -- that's it refrigerate for an hour or so until set.
These were delicious. I really liked the peanut butter part and kept licking the spoon. Thank you for posting this recipe.