Recipe by AmyZoe
Need to make a dessert in a pinch, but you don't want it to look like you did it last minute? This recipe uses a brownie mix to make a better brownie. Recipe courtesy of www.creativehomecooking.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box: Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray. Stir brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Cut miniature peanut butter cups in half and stir into batter along with miniature marshmallows.
- Pour into a greased 13x9" baking pan and bake for 35 minutes or until done.