1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
This recipe is being posted in response to a request. It was given to me by a friend who's family loved it. Her nephew said it was the BEST thing she has ever baked. :)
My Private Note
pan of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package miniature peanut butter cups, quartered, divided
- 1Brownies: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line bottom and 2 sides of 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- 3In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder; set aside.
- 4In a pot, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- 6Stir in flour mixture until combined.
- 7Spread 1 cup of batter in pan.
- 8Set aside about 32 peanut butter cup quarters and sprinkle remaining onto batter in pan and top with remaining batter.
- 9Bake for about 40 minutes or until edges are set and center is slightly soft.
- 10Cool completely on rack before frosting.
- 11Frosting: At low speed, beat sugar with the peanut butter until almost combined, about 30 seconds.
- 12Beat in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until frosting is smooth and spreadable.
- 13Spread over top of cooled brownies and sprinkle with remaining reserved peanut butter cups.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6564.5
- Calories from Fat 3918
- Total Fat 435.3 g
- Saturated Fat 235.0 g
- Cholesterol 1428.6 mg
- Sodium 3472.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 669.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 59.4 g
- Sugars 467.5 g
- Protein 120.7 g