These are made using Reese's Peanut Butter Cups YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine (not spread)
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 reese peanut butter cups, reserve remaining 2 for garnish (0.6 oz each from a 6-oz pkg of 10)
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips or 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn syrup
- M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 1 (2 ounce) reese fast break candy bars, sliced
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a 9-in.
- 3square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend above pan on 2 sides.
- 4Coat foil with nonstick spray.
- 5Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat or in microwave, stirring often.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla; stir with a whisk until blended.
- 8Add flour; stir until smooth.
- 9Spread half the batter in pan (about 1 1/2 cups).
- 10Cut peanut butter cups in half and distribute evenly over batter.
- 11Cover with remaining batter.
- 12Bake 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs.
- 13Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 14Meanwhile make Glaze: Melt chocolate and butter in microwave or a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
- 15Remove from heat; stir in corn syrup until blended.
- 16Cool 10 minutes or until no longer hot, but still loose and spreadable.
- 17Spread over brownies.
- 18To garnish: Cut both reserved peanut butter cups in 8 wedges.
- 19Sprinkle on brownies along with other garnishes.
- 20Refrigerate 15 minutes until Glaze sets.
- 21Cover after cooling (to avoid condensation) and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- 22To serve: Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board.
- 23Cut brownie in 36 squares.
- 24PLANNING TIP: Can be made through Step 6 up to 3 days ahead.
- 25Refrigerate covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: