Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 28 chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped (1-inch across)
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower third of oven.
- Spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread batter into prepared pan; arrange peanut butter cups in rows (7 across, 4 down) on batter.
- Press candies into batter slightly.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until pick comes out clean or almost clean (do not overbake).
- Transfer pan to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Cut into 28 squares (with peanut butter cup at center of each brownie).